Fiduciary Consulting Services
A person is not a fiduciary simply because they are given that title. A fiduciary is a person who is trusted to take care of money or other assets for a group of people and is held to the highest standard of care at either equity or law.
Fiduciaries are entrusted with the responsibility of protecting and managing the wealth of others and that can be an overwhelming task. At Minotti Financial Group, we understand what is expected of fiduciaries in a variety of contexts including corporations, government entities, foundations, endowments, trusts, and charities. We provide our fiduciary clients with a comprehensive process that assists them in fulfilling this important role.
By utilizing the fiduciary consulting services of the Minotti Financial Group, it is a demonstration that your institution has undertaken a detailed fiduciary assessment, thereby indicating that the organization is adhering to the best fiduciary practices. We offer a variety of services to assist our clients in complying with fiduciary requirements:
- Identify applicable standards, laws, and trust provisions
- Determine and resolve possible conflicts of interest
- Implement documentation and due diligence process
- Ensure diversification of assets to specific risk/return profile of the client
- Control and account for investment expenses
- Benchmark portfolio against averages to establish areas of improvement
- Monitor the activities of prudent experts
We recognize that fiduciaries are held to the highest standard of care and our services are intended to support our clients in meeting that standard.